It is one of the most liked application in the world with almost 75 million users which might include paid and unpaid users. Interestingly, it could not make its place in India. One can go with unlimited interrupted music but there are many features which are not available in the free version. If you have to attain every segment of this app, then the subscription for the premium version has to be made. Spotify Premium has ample to offer for your PCs or your mobile phones. What comes best along with it is that songs can be downloaded for offline mode hence making it reliable for mobile data.
Spotify Premium on Chromecast
It is basically a simple device, designed by Google having its operating system which allows the users with online streaming audio-visual entertainment. Through this device, one can easily modify a dumb TV or personal system to a smart one. The generation one Chromecast was launched in 2013 was highest selling gadget of the year. It is provided with a power socket and an HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) connector. Once it is been inserted into the system, you have to engage yourself with the setup process.
This device works solemnly with the system that you don’t always need to connect to the system once it has started playing. This device supports Android, Chrome, iOS, Mac OS and Windows system.
Features of Spotify Premium Chromecast
There are certain features which differ Spotify from Spotify Premium
- No advertisements– Unlike most of our musical apps, where we get constant interruption of ads, Spotify contains no such crap.
- Convenient – Its filters make it more convenient. Using certain keywords like-
eases your musical search.
- Never Ending Songs – Spotify premium app lets you enjoy a wide range of playlists and songs for free. This gives enough liberty for the user to choose their music.
- Offline Mode – Well, you do not require internet all the time. When you are not in the internet access area, say if you are driving to a place or stuck somewhere, at least you have your offline playlist waiting for you.
- Pocket-friendly– No matter how interesting it would be, one could take ashore when it comes to price, need not worry. Having all of its advantages it’s just $ 10 a month, this makes it affordable. Say if the music is the part and parcel of your life, one cannot deny.
- Sharing – In today’s world where we keep reminding our friends the quotes, movies or songs we like. Through this app, we can share our playlist with our friends. This investment is every worth.
Installation Process Of Spotify premium app
After one subscribes to the Spotify premium app, they can get access to stream Spotify in their device. There are certain steps that need to be followed in order to get the installation.
- Once a connection is established between Chromecast and any of your devices, you don’t necessarily need to typecast it. The condition which applies is that the Chromecast and your device which is having Spotify must be on the same network.
- After that, download the Spotify premium APK and open the Spotify app on your device. Play any of your desired songs and click Available Devices.
- Once the app is open, click to enable the “Unknown sources” on your device. This could be done as following the – Settings-Security-Unknown Source-Enable.
- The next step is to click on Spotify premium APK files and install it on your device.
- After the installation, open the application.
- Here you have to create your account on it or “login”.
- Follow the instructions for an account, if you are doing it for the first time.
- Now, select the TV or speaker on which your Chromecast is present.
- After creating the account successfully, enjoy the music.
An error might occur surfacing the country
Make your mind very clear that the permission is not given for this application globally. It has its acceptance in the countries like the US, UK and more. If an Indian is seeking for this app, then he might need another app in order to validate this for you.
Say a virtual network will help you in these. With the help of a Virtual private network app, you can authenticate Spotify premium APK simply. Just go to the Android play store and download VPN app.
- There are many apps available you can make it as per your wish. Say, for example, we will take Hola VPN app.
- Then, switch to Spotify and tap on “Not available in your country”.
- Hold back to the app and tap on “I got it”.
- Right after this, fix the country issue. You can make your desirable choice to all those countries where this app is running.
- Tap on Hola VPN “Spotify” and now one can access the app.